In this 4 hour CE course you will learn about:
- How aromatherapy can enhance your massage practice
- How aromatherapy and therapeutic massage goals are linked
- Handling safety issues with essential oils and aromatherapy
- Perfecting the relaxation/stress release massage with essential
- Possible reduction in pain from inflammation and poor circulation with essential oils
- How to market aromatherapy in your practice
This considering practicing in-depth with essential oils will benefit from the introductory and basic coverage this course provides. However, no basic massage CE course should suggest you will have full knowledge of essential oils or aromatherapy after a single course (or a couple courses), whether 4 or 24 CE hours. For those looking to develop further expertise in this area, look into groups such as NAHA.
You will get a year to complete (no need to complete in one sitting!).
BodyWorX Associates, LLC is an NCBTMB Board approved massage therapy continuing education provider, 451868-12. Our courses are accepted for Board Certified applicants and renewals. Most states accept all or most of our courses as well.