In this 3 hour CE course you will learn about:
- Properly handling patient information to protect your clients and your business
- Setting professional boundaries
- Preventing and handling issues of sexual misconduct
- The code of ethics and broadening the scope of your ethics policy
- Tips for dealing with those “grey area” issues
This course includes the NCBTMB Standard V required to be covered in ethics courses for re-certification purposes. This course is approved for NCBTMB Board Certification renewal and counts for the required 3 CE Hours.
You will get a year to complete (no need to complete in one sitting!).
BodyWorX Associates, LLC is an NCBTMB Board approved massage therapy continuing education provider, 451868-12. Our courses are accepted for Board Certified applicants and renewals. Most states accept all or most of our courses as well.